Sunday, June 25, 2006

One Heck Of A Weekend

Just a few things...

~ Itchy is home and doing well now. Thank God! To anyone out there with a female cat wondering if they should get her spayed. Do it! Itchy was sickly when we first got her and we didn't want to put her through the surgery, as she was a house cat and wouldn't likely get preggers. Sadly that decision cost us. Her hospital stay was nearly $700. Yikes! But that's a small price to pay for an animal that we all love dearly.

~ I did nothing else this weekend at all, expect care for and worry about the kitty. I'm mental drained, physically exhausted from the trips to Castle Shannon, which is near Pittsburgh, and I'm still sick. I have to stay awake until 10 to give Itchy her antibotics for the evening.

~ The weather stunk here for the last two days, so at least the plans that I originally had that got swept by the wayside would have been swept away anyway.

~ I'm supposedly starting my new schedule tomorrow which allows me a half hour for lunch tomorrow. I would be fine with this, except that I'm so damn sick that I don't even want to eat much of anything.

~ Nyquil or rather Equate Night Time tastes like crap.

Rants and observations ended...go in peace...

0 comments: