Monday, June 05, 2006

Random 10 - Week 57

From those ladies @ Music Memoirs

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

Gary Puckett - Could I
Gary Puckett - Young Girl
Gary Puckett - Woman Woman
Gary Puckett - Girl You're A Woman Now

These 4 songs were done in concert by Gary at Hersheypark yesterday.

The Beatles - Eight Days A Week
The Beatles - Magical Mystery Tour
The Monkees - I'm A Believer
The Monkees - Daydream Believer

These 4 songs were played in the park throughout the day. Finally, a park that plays good music!

Justin Hayward - I'm Sorry
John Lodge - Street Cafe

These last two songs were on a mix cd that kept me awake from Hershey to my hamlet of Charleroi On Mon last night.



Oh did I neglect to mention that I met Gary Puckett yesterday! Do I not look like a goober? No, wait, Hershey doesn't make Goobers!

0 comments: