Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Back To Normal

Ok, I'm not so sure how normal, but back to the usual boring days of the week, with nothing to look forward to. I still have to do the loads of after vacation cleaning tonight. I was entirely too tired yesterday to even attempt much. I was in bed at 8 o'clock. I woke up at 10, took a bath and went back to bed.

I feel rested today for the first time in ages. Nine hours of sleep can do that for you, I suppose. I'm just not used to getting more than 8. Hell, I'm not used to getting 8!

Today I'm going to try to get back on my Curves schedule. I think my legs can handle it today. They never would have made it yesterday. I would have collapsed. Though I have to say I wouldn't mind another 8 or 9 hours of sleep.



I will be missing random hugs from candy.

0 comments: