Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Now I Feel Guilty

I've done my best to conserve all extra cash that's come my way this year,in order to pay off some bills. My J.C. Penney's bill will be gone at the end of this month. My debt is really shrinking. In 2 years I'll be in good shape. Not the best shape, mind you, but better than I have been in a long while.

I came home with money after the Hershey trip and I did buy myself some cute things. (2 tee shirts and loads of candy) But suddenly spending money on 3 concert tickets and put me into a tizzy.

I wasn't in a tizzy over the tickets for the Moody Blues shows last year and they were more expensive. Plus, I'm getting reimbursed for 2 of the 3 tickets.

GAH!

I've even been careful about the CDs I've bought. The Elvis Costello disc and the few discs I purchased in Hershey at the concert and at a discount music store.

I shouldn't feel guilty about spending 25 dollars on concert tickets for a man that I've adored since I was in kindergarden!

Someone deprogram my brain, please!

0 comments: