Sunday, June 11, 2006

Sunday Randomness

~ I did a new exercise at Curves on Friday. It's Sunday and my thighs haven't forgiven me yet. I thought by now I knew where all the muscles were in my thighs.

~ I saw the inside of way too many grocery stores this weekend. Aldis however was quite nice. It's the first store that I've seen gelato in!! I haven't had gelato since last July when we were at the Borgata!

~ I've been reading a lovely book by Meave Binchy called Evening Class. It's such a wonderful story about the lives of several people taking a class in Italian. I'm about halfway through it. I hope to finish it today.



~ Today's laundry day. Have I mentioned how much I hate laundry day? Oh and this coming from someone who got a week off of doing it because of a trip to Hersheypark!

~ I'm still suffering from post-vacation/concert depression. And I'm still pissed off at Cheap Trick for not coming to the Pittsburgh area on their tour for their new CD Rockford!



They are playing the Music Box at the Borgata and then some venue in Toledo! No shows scheduled between Jersey and Ohio! Fuqua! Cheap Trick is another one of the bands I've loved since my school days. I've only seen them once in concert and that was at Metropol in the mid-90's and I'd really love to see them again.

~ 2 more days until my mum's heart cath and our household is on pins and needles. It's not fun to be here right now. There's no happiness going on at all, just worry and lots of that.

~ There are a few new pics up on my flickr page and some of my Gary pics posted on Just Another Photoblog!

~ I saw another purple finch yesterday. This is the first time I've seen one in town. I'd love it if it would fly to my side of town so I could get a few more pictures. The other day coming from work I caught sight of an Oriole of the Baltimore persausion. Georgeous birdies!

0 comments: