Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I'm Dreaming Of Elvis

It's been a long time since I had a dream about Elvis Costello, or any other celebrity for that matter.

This whole, Elvis and Diana having a baby is really getting to me. I'm sure it didn't help that I was looking at Elvis pictures before bed, but still.

Apparently I'm happy for him. (At least subconsciously)

I congratulated him and gave him a huge hug when he got out of the red pick up truck he was driving. (Yes a wonderful WTF dream moment) He was wearing that hideous fringed leather jacket again. (because subconciously I must like it)

The next thing I know he's at my house talking to my father on the porch. I remember saying something to my mum in the dream and her telling me it was nice that he was out there talking to my dad.

Diana was nowhere to be found.

Ah yes, the joys of freaky dreams! My nyquil must really have been working overtime last night!

0 comments: