Saturday, June 14, 2003

"I Love to Hate You..."

I've decided to update you on a few random things that I love ...and a few random things that I hate. Aren't you excited? I won't even bother to list the White Stripes..that should be a given. I'm plotting to rid my nephew of that nasty piece of plastic soon...

How do I love thee....

1. Music -particuliarly bands and artists like the Moody Blues/Justin Hayward, Elvis Costello, Duran Duran, Erasure, Matchbox Twenty, and Musical Theatre

2. Good Books - I'm really enjoying erotica now. I have to get a copy of the Story of O soon...I have several lovely books by Anais Nin, who is my idol!

3. Writing - Only I could be working on 3 or more stories at one time. (Anyone interested in seeing the vampire story at this site?)

4. Making Mix CDs - I can come up with zillions of ideas...it's just getting them to cd that makes me nutso.

5. Discovering new songs...while searching for others...

How I hate thee...

1. People that put there own copyright on pictures, and then right click protect them. (hate to tell them this. I can crop and right click disabling doesn't really work anymore)

2. Not being able to get things done that I want to do. (see yesterday's list)

3. Lack of good new music. (I really like Lisa Marie Presley's cd though..I was surprised)

4. Trying to find a cd or book and learning you can only obtain it from a website in Europe

5. Not having enough money to buy the damn cds in the first place

Enough for now...I'll edit this list later today..when I have more spleen to vent.

0 comments: