Sunday, June 08, 2003

ARGH!

That about sums up my weekend. I spent all last night trying to remove a virus from the computer. I have had no time to work on either story. I'm aggravated...I have cds to burn...It's too hot...I want Justin Hayward right now...I want him and his guitar sitting at my feet..I want him singing Nights In White Satin...til I stop wanting to kill something or someone. Then he can sing Haunted for awhile..so I can just have a THUD moment. After that...I take the guitar away from him and shag him simple.

Ahhhhh

Did I mention that every time I tried to post something this weekend, blogger was down? That just adds to my weekend annoyances.

I did absolutely nothing on my to do list. Zippo! Zilch! ARGH!

Rant ended..I'm going to watch the Moody Blues now, and hopefully feel better. I have a great idea for Man Out of Time, but I've had so many distractions today I couldn't get to it!

0 comments: