Wednesday, June 11, 2003

"Just as that cartoon mouse went undetected"

I borrowed this idea from Steph.

Things about today that sucked

1. It's raining again. (when does it ever stop?)
2. My boss was in the office "all damn day"
3. Not only was it raining..but it was hot and humid as well.
4. I couldn't update my story at work, because I was still working on the stupid peachtree software.
5. It's so hot in my room that working on the computer is frying what is left of my brain.
6. There are 21 new bootlegs that I have to add to my trade list..along with about 20 or more others that I haven't added. (the cds aren't the problem..it's the process of adding them!!!
7. One of my Moody Bootlegs has fade outs..now why would anyone do this...ARGH!
8. I got very little feedback on my Justin story. I'm very sad.
9. Man Out of Time needs some serious editing.

Things about today that rocked

1. I got 21 new bootlegs today. Alot of Beatles rarities, some Crowded House/Neil Finn, and Peter Gabriel to name a few
2. I finished reading the Forever Knight book in the wee hours of this morning
3. My Brother's Elfman Yahoo Group is now Alive and Kicking!
4. I'm adding my new shows to the list and I've found that I have over 500 concert recordings now..Mostly Elvis Costello.
5. Just found another song to add to my Christmas mix cd for 2003. Yes I know it's June...but..I found out that my divine Justin Hayward and the Moodies did a lovely version of What Child is This?
6. I've finally figured out how I'm going to start the sequel to my Justin Hayward fanfic. (It's already a page long and posted at the Livejournal)

0 comments: