Monday, June 23, 2003

"10 Favs of 10 Favs"

These are 10 of my favorite bands along with 10 of my favorite songs by that band. I thought I'd share as this was the first original survey idea....Wootness..no one has this one yet..cos it's all mine!!!

1 The Moody Blues: Your Wildest Dreams, Haunted, Deep, Lovely to See You, English Sunset, Isn't Life Strange, Lost In a Lost World, Question, New Horizons, The Voice.

2. Duran Duran: The Reflex, New Moon On Monday, Like an Angel, Secret Oktober, Do You Believe In Shame, Electric Barbarella, Out of My Mind, The Sun Doesn't Shine Forever, Hold Me, All Along the Water.

3. Erasure: Worlds on Fire, Siren Song, I Love Saturday, Yahoo, Witch In the Ditch, Push Me, Shove Me, Tenderest Moment, Stay With Me, In the Name of the Heart, Runaround on the Underground.

4. Elvis Costello: Alibi, Riot Act, Next Time Round, Blue Chair, Sulky Girl, Sweet Pear, I Hope Your Happy Now, I Want You, Long Jouney Home, My Little Blue Window.

5. Siouxsie and the Banshees: Face to Face, Slowdive, The Ghost In You, Fall From Grace, Shadowtime, Turn to Stone, Peek a Boo, Melt, Cascade, Dazzle.

6. Nick Lowe: Cruel to Be Kind, Rose of England, Let's Stay in and Make Love, Where's My Everything, So It Goes, Raging Eyes, Cupid Must Be Angry, Freezing, You Got the Look I Like, All Men Are Liars.

7. David Bowie: Heart's Filthy Lesson, Strangers When We Meet, Thursday's Child, Slow Burn, Queen Bitch, Be My Wife, As the World Falls Down, Underground, Never Let Me Down, Rebel Rebel

8. Oingo Boingo: Spider, Try to Believe, Skin, Out of Control, Is This, Dream Somehow, Insanity, Elevator Man, Stay, Pictures of You

9. Depeche Mode: World in My Eyes, Blue Dress, One Caress, Somebody, Question of Lust, Policy of Truth, Everything Counts, I Want You Now, Home, People are People

10. Madonna: You Must Love Me, Rain, Deeper and Deeper, I Know It, Dress You Up, Drowned World, Bad Girl, Borderline, Angel, This Used to Be My Playground

0 comments: