Tuesday, June 17, 2003

This or That Tuesday

Only because this one isn't crap will I copy the This or That Tuesday questions. I honestly think they put the crack pipe down this week. Great isn't it? Now if only the Wednesday What If people would do the same.

1. Newspapers or magazines?
Newspapers---because I'm a lover of the comics section, and you just don't get Bizarro in Cosmo..(speaking of Cosmo, did you hear it might be too risque for Wal Mart to sell?)

2. Books-on-tape or regular books?
Real books thank you very much. Books on tape are for the lazy, unless someone really cool is reading it..then BOTH!

3. Paperback or hardcover?
For the most part paperback. Hardcover when it's a book I know I'm going to love or part of a collection---Like Anne Rice and her vampires...or...gasp Harry Potter..that sort of thing

4. Fiction or non-fiction?
Fiction....though a good biography is sometimes appreciated

5. Sci-Fi/Fantasy or romance novels?
I'll let you read over the last installment of Man Out of Time from Sunday..then you answer that question for me.

6. Borrow from library or buy books (either new or used)?
I buy books, cos the library is a pain in the butt, plus I never know how long it's going to take me to read something anymore.

7. Subscribe to magazines or buy on newsstand?
Buy them at the newsstand. I don't read alot of magazines and the ones I do read are from the UK...Q rocks.

8. Current best-sellers or classic literature?
Both, depending on my mood.

9. Read books once, or re-read favorites every so often?
I've read Phantom of the Opera 5 times at least..what do you think my answer is.

10. Here in the U.S., we have two hot best-sellers...former First Lady Hillary Clinton's memoirs, and the new Harry Potter book (coming out June 21). If you had to read one, which one...Hillary or Harry? Why?
Harry, cos frankly I don't care one wit about Hillary and her life and problems.

0 comments: