Monday, June 02, 2003

"Nothings ever yours...on easy terms"

I'm doing a hundred zillion different things right now. So I have to say, it's not likely we'll see an update of Man Out of Time tonight. My lazy butt actually left the computer and went for a walk with my nephew this afternoon. We walked all along the hill and to the playground about 6 blocks away. Is it wrong of me to get such amusement from swings? I know I'm 28, but nothing makes me feel so good as listening to Justin Hayward singing while swinging on a swing. (insert sigh here)

It was on the swing that I decided one of my next story ventures was going to be a time travel fic, containing my lovely blonde troubador. For some reason the song "I Know You're Out There Somewhere" has been an inspiration to me on so many levels as have the songs "Haunted" and "Bless the Wings" Both songs, are the inspiration to the sequel that's in the works for "Someday I'll Return Again to You"

I'm trying to get Blog Amp running on this site, cos I think the idea is uber cool, but so far I'm not having much luck with it. It's not liking my computer much at all.

Oh and on a plus note, from the to do list. The trades will all be done this evening...and I may have Theresa's Elvis Costello CD done! I'm only a day late on the weekend stuff. Not to shabby if you ask me.

0 comments: