Saturday, June 21, 2003

Saturday Accomplishments

There's one big accomplishment that I'm working on right now. Onesy will be so proud of me. I've finally got my cds prepared for alphabetical order. Mind you, the ones in the cases were in alphabetical order..the new ones were not. So I'm up to the letter M now. Woo hoo..half way through the alphabet and it's only taken about 6 hours! Cos I forget a certain prolific man whose name begins with a C's disc (Elvis' cds were apart from the rest). A fun time was had by all. I'm hoping to finish this project tomorrow afternoon at the lastest. Until then, my room is a disaster.

Lovely yet odd dreams

I had a rather erotic dream about Justin Hayward last night. Yes there's a big shiteating grin on my face at the present time. I don't have those kinds of dreams very often, and when I do..it just makes the following morning so much more pleasant. I still want to know why I was shagging the dear man on the floor by a snooker table...but the subconscious mind won't let me know..Ah well.

This is the picture that I believe started the whole mess.

So for the time being I'm just going to look at pictures of Justin before bedtime and hope they inspire more of those dreams.

I'd post the pic here, but for some reason blogger is having issues with the photos from my star blvd page. ARGH! Shall I kick it? Yes I think I shall.

Thank Yous

Just wanted an to say thank you to Erin and April for the Damned Mix CD and the copy of the Captain Sensible Mix...Weeeee. New music. Wootness! Also another huge thank you for the book. I can't wait to read "The Story of O" and the bookmark hidden inside was lovely. I just saw it now...Many hugs to you for the Elvis bookmark/postcard.

0 comments: