Sunday, June 22, 2003

Accomplishment Update...pretend like you care

I'm now up to the letter S in my quest for alphabetizing my cds. What sucks are the cds that don't fit in the cases that I have for my cds. I'm going to have to do a pretty display or cuss alot very soon. Oh and I'm almost out of room for them too. Fun Fun Fun.

I'm about halfway through Story of O, and I'm loving it. The movie that I watched about a week or so ago, is proving pretty accurate, except I think the men in the novel do in fact unzip their flies!

As for the Purge list..I'll have that up hopefully by tonight. I'll give you a sampling of what you can expect to see on it. Madonna, Oingo Boingo, Duran Duran, Midge Ure, Japan, some Costello, Erasure, Cutting Crew, showtunes etc a few compilations. I have a few cds that I picked up in cut out bins still in the shrink wrap too..cos well I buy things if I think I may never find them again...and inevitably I do. (except when it comes to Nick Lowe, the Moody Blues and Justin Hayward)

If anything of the artists interest you. email me and I'll tell you what I have. If not..the full list will be up as soon as I can get it ready.


0 comments: