Thursday, June 19, 2003

The Writings On the Wall

Just a short little blog this morning about my stories. Just to let you know what to expect etc, if you care. I'm going to start posting Not My Slave here in the next few days. The beginnings of this story are in the archives. If you can't find them and want to read them, email me and I'll send a copy too you. Not My Slave is the vampire story I started way too long ago, and haven't worked on in eons. Someone expressed a bit of interest in it..so I'm going to take up finishing it. I hope.

You'll see bits of Man Out of Time on the weekends, because that one I really need a lot of time to sit down for. There's alot of work to be done to get that story where I want it. I'll post any added chapters here as I did on Sunday. Expect to see a chapter about Robert this weekend. I've decided that's the only way to do this is to get all the main characters involved, and Robert was supposed to have been one. I'm hoping I don't have to delete anything, but I might have to try to control Alex and her raging hormones.

*sigh*

You'll also see more of that Justinfic, hopefully tonight if all goes well. Feel free to leave comments etc. I love to know what you think of the stories.

0 comments: