Friday, June 06, 2003

"And the strength of the emotion is like thunder in the air."

Well here's a bit of randomness for everyone on a Friday, cos I thought the Friday Five sucked.

~Got jealous of Deb's new template, so I had to find one of my own. I missed the black stylings of my old template and I adored the swirllies.

~This just in Richard Elfman is divorced! Uh..wow! Now maybe he can marry me...or at least give me to his younger brother Danny!

~I received two new Moody Blues Bootlegs in the mail today. One is from the Octave tour and the other is called Eternity Road. I can't get much happier than this right now!

~Speaking of things I got in the mail. I also have a new Paul McCartney Bootleg "Venus and Mars Outtakes" and the Costello Concert from UCLA on March 28, 2003. Let's just say I'm very happy right now.

~Making mixes. I'm trying to do a studio track of the Red Rocks concert and the Albert Hall Shows. Why I'm not sure, probably just an excuse to listen to Haunted a few zillion more times.

~Organizing my Mp3s so there's free hard drive space. How fun. Now if I only knew where half these songs belong, I would be in business.

~The weekend to do list is freaking huge and will be posted on the LiveJournal for your viewing pleasure, later tonight.

~I'm being very lazy with both of my stories, but I'm planning an update of Man Out of Time by tomorrow morning.

~My Justin Hayward Cd "The View from the Hill" finally came in at Borders! Wootness. Now if only the 5 other CDs I have on order would come in as well. I would be tres happy!

0 comments: