Sunday, June 22, 2003

Sunday Morning Blues

Well I finished the Danielle Steele novel "The Ghost" last night. Terribly good, and I'm ashamed to admit it. I generally can't stand books that she writes, she kills off entirely too many good characters. This time she only makes sure they are divorced. Which, I suppose is something to be grateful for. I will say this, she made her hero quite a wuss. He makes Everett look strong and forceful.

I started the Story of O this morning. I think I might sit down and read the whole thing shortly. The movie was great, even though they were shagging and the men never took off their clothes or unzipped their trousers. Now does that make any sense to you?

Still trying to alphabetize the CD Collection from Hell!! Still stuck in the M area, I had to add about 30 or more Madonna CDs in last night..my god. We won't even mention that I have to make a home for the Moody Blues...Not to mention the hundred zillion CDs that are still sitting on the floor. ARGH.

BTW...I'm starting a CD Purge list. I have some CDs that I have duplicates of or have just tired of, and rather than trying to take them to a used CD store I was going to offer them up for sale online....first to friends then most likely to the hell that is ebay. Prices are 5 dollars a CD 10 for Double discs. Anyone who wants a copy of the list...just email me. I may post it here later today.

0 comments: