Monday, June 09, 2003

"Just what the truth is..I can't say anymore."

Stolen from Linds

Five details about you...
[x] I'm really a pixie
[x] I'm really organized at work, but only work.
[x] I love my current job
[x] Writing brings me great joy.
[x] I still love to play on swingsets


Five details about your appearance right now...
[x] My hair needs a trim
[x] I have black sandles on.
[x] I'm wearing my glasses today
[x] I have a new shade of lipstick on.
[x] I'm wearing a funky print shirt from Lerner's


Five things you did today...
[x] Finished updating the vendor list at work
[x] Drove to work
[x] Listened to the Moody Blues
[x] Reread part of my Justin Hayward Fanfic..why I don't know.
[x] Checked in on the Blogs I ususally read.


Five memorable things that happened in the last year...
[x] Met Elvis Costello
[x] Met 3 members of the Whose Line Cast (Chip, Jeff and Brad)
[x] Saw Def Leppard from the 2nd row
[x] Saw the Counting Crows in concert
[x] Met Brighid..when she came for the Costello concert :D


Five things that everyone should know about you...
[x] Writing is my lifeblood
[x] I have no desire to fall in love.
[x] Stupidity annoys me.
[x] My world cannot turn without at least one can of Coca-cola
[x] Music keeps me sane

Five things that make you happy...
[x] My concubines
[x] a good book
[x] A day in the Southside..with no rain.
[x] family and friends
[x] my computer


Five people who mean a lot to you...
[x] Mom
[x] Erin
[x] Tina
[x] April
[x] Grandma


Five things that disgust you
[x] The White Stripes (that one's for you Linds) and anything else in my nephew's cd player
[x] Sparkly Girls
[x] Rain (will it never stop)
[x] Stupid movies with no real plot ie. Dumb and Dumber and the like
[x] Patronising people


Five things that impress you...
[x] Good songwriters
[x] an intelligent mind
[x] quick wit
[x] the Pittsburgh Skyline
[x] Carnegie Museum


Five things that don't impress you...
[x] W
[x] Madonna's new album
[x] Renee Zellweger
[x] Wayne Brady
[x] Mtv


Five things you cant live without...
[x] music
[x] vh-1 classic
[x] my computer
[x] my car
[x] books


Five things you'll do when you complete this...
[x] go to the bank
[x] listen to the moody blues
[x] pick up some lunch
[x] call home
[x] hope that the afternoon passes quickly


Five things you feel right now...
[x] bored
[x] anxious
[x] annoyed
[x] aggravated
[x] pissed

0 comments: