Thursday, June 26, 2003

A few more cds for the list

Various - Red Hot and Blue (Cole Porter Tribute)
Pet Shop Boys - Alternative Ltd (just out of the wrapper 2 discs) This one I'm asking 15 for
Duran Duran - Pop Trash (import w bonus tracks) 9
Siouxsie and the Banshees - The Scream
Siouxsie and the Banshees - Kaliedosope
Siouxsie and the Banshees - A Kiss in the Dreamhouse
Siouxsie and the Banshees - Hyaena
Siouxsie and the Banshees - Nocturne
Siouxsie and the Banshees - Through the Looking Glass
Siouxsie and the Banshees - Tinderbox
Siouxsie and the Banshees - Peepshow
Siouxsie and the Banshees - Superstition
Icehouse - Primitive Man
Icehouse - Measure for Measure
Icehouse - Man Of Colours
David Sylvian - Gone to Earth
David Sylvian - Brilliant Trees
Morrissey - Bona Drag
Morrissey - Viva Hate

That's it for now....I may add some more soon. Again any interest, email me. I've finally got an idea of what shipping is per disc, and I should be able to have my PayPal account working properly again.

Other artists that I have cds from Cheap Trick....Def Leppard....Poison...will post those later

0 comments: