Saturday, January 15, 2011

Go Steelers!

What a game!

Being the girl that understands nothing about football, I didn't watch on the telly. I kept up with it on Yahoo, where all the Steelers hating trolls lurk.

Oye! What a bunch of haters!

That said the game was tough on the nerves no matter how you were keeping track.

Next week is going to be ugly.

My bet is The Patriots (Boo hiss) will be our opponents.

I hate the Patriots almost as much as I hate the Ravens.

Oh and as far as rivalries are concerned, The Browns my be a rival...but I feel sorry for them more than I hate them.

Go Steelers!

1 comments:

Bilbo said...

Here in Disneyland-on-the-Potomac, we always hear nothing but blather about the Redskins (or Deadskins, lately) and the Ravens from up the road. My coworker at the next desk is from Texas, so I get to listen to BS about the Cowboys all the time, too. There are, however, a few sensible people around here who root for the only decent football team around. GO, STEELERS!