Saturday, January 08, 2011

Cold Snowy and Downright Blerghy

I'm totally sick of weather under 30 degrees and it is only the 8th of January. I'm also sick of snow. Granted, we've not had much, at least not as much as some of my friends closer to the coast have had, but I don't care. I am sick of it.

I'm sick of winter.

I'm crabby and cold.

It is only 18 degrees outside.

I have laundry to do, a kitchen to clean and I'm tired and sore and I just want to scream at people. (That means I also have PMS)

I would like to sleep somewhere for one night where I didn't have to pile on 5 blankets.

Sometimes I think I might be Amish.

3 comments:

Mike said...

How about an electric blanket. .... A battery powered one.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I can't use the PMS reason when I'm irritated!

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

We've finally got rid of the snow here, but no doubt it'll be back again soon.