Monday, January 24, 2011

Not Much To Say

It is odd when I don't have a rant or two to share. I think it is entirely too cold. (That's my winter rant). No joke, I went to work wearing two jackets, a scarf, a fuzzy hat and gloves and I was still cold.

I think the coldness has kept me focused on getting warm rather than current events...but here's my take on a few things:

~ Pittsburgh's going to the Super Bowl! Here we go!!!

~ Elton John is whining about gay rights. Wish he's stop whining and do something productive.

~ Madonna has made up with Prince. Awww how sweet.

~ Oprah has a long lost sister...I'm pretty sure before she ends her show, she'll claim Obama as her long lost brother.

~ One of my feral cat colony is in heat. It's getting pretty noisy outside.

~ Reviewing Christian music = not much fun

Back to you....

1 comments:

Mike said...

Super Bowl - distraction for the next two weeks.