Monday, January 10, 2011

I Need A Better Schedule

I wish there was a way we could add one or two more hours to the afternoon...After work hours, of course.

For all that I have done, I still have so much more to do...and the problem is..if I want to exercise and be healthy...I need to go to the gym. I can't do at home workouts and that includes going for a walk. I'm more faithful to the gym. Especially as the YMCA has a lending library. Books = exercise incentive. Strange but true.

So far, I have grocery shopping to do...one more load of laundry and a CD review that needs done in the next 10 days.

ARGH!

I get home around 4. I go to the gym by 4:30...and then I have grocery shopping to do..which means I get back to the house around 6....eat dinner...then try to cram everything else I need to do in the hours before 9:30..when I watch Mike and Molly. My only Monday show.

A few hours between 4 and 11 would be welcome.

I might even get some extra cleaning done.

HA!

1 comments:

Mike said...

Cleaning is so over rated.