Friday, January 14, 2011

Top 5 On Friday



Top 5 songs or albums that help chase away the winter blahs


You guys know the drill. Play along in the comments or in your journal. This meme is created for my site Music Memoirs. Feel free to go there and check out my other weekly memes and play along.

Mika - The Boy Who Knew Too Much (specifically We Are Golden)

The Boy Who Knew Too Much

Fountains Of Wayne - Fountains Of Wayne (I'm pretty sure Radiation Vibe is on this one)

Fountains of Wayne











Duran Duran - Rio (Just about any song here will chase the blah's away)

Rio

Erasure - Light At The End Of The Tunnel (Go for Sunday Girl for some smiles)

Light At The End Of The World

Laura Bell Bundy - Achin' & Shakin' (Have I mention how much I like Giddy On Up?)

Achin & Shakin

(click on the album covers to go to amazon for song clips)

1 comments:

Janelle said...

Had this been a top 10, Mika & Erasure probably would've made it. And probably Duran Duran, too.