Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Tuesday Tunes On A Wednesday Morning

From Music Memoirs

What are some of the musical things you are looking forward to in 2011?


I'm looking forward to getting physical copies of Duran Duran's latest CD All You Need Is Now in February. I'm also hoping they tour and come to the Burgh. I think they might be one of the only artists I'd go to see right now.
 
I'm also looking forward to getting physical copies of Over The Rhine's new CD and the two Keri Noble discs that came out in Sept 2010, but finances kept me from buying.
 
I'm also looking forward to discovering some new music. I have a resolution to listen to different genres and try to find 12 new artists that I really like this year that aren't necessarily in my comfort zone of music.
 
So if any of you  have some bands you think I might like but haven't heard of or tried, feel free to share them with me!!

2 comments:

Mike said...

I saw Trans Siberian Orcestra Dec 30. That's going to last me all year.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I think you know more new bands than I would!