Thursday, January 20, 2011

Waiting For Snow

From the looks of things we could have another 3-6 inches of snow tonight into tomorrow.

This is getting old.

I work on a road that never gets plowed at an office where the driveway doesn't get plowed...so this kind of snow = no work for me.

No work for me = no $ for me.

That makes me a very cranky girl, especially when I'm trying to pay my bills.

Plus there are things I'd like to get taken care of.

1. Oil change for the Focus
2. Dentist for me.

Why can't the money fairy stop by?

However today I am going to brace myself for the storm...I'm getting gas in the car when I leave work...stopping at the store for cereal, laundry detergent and donuts and then I'm going to hunker down and watch telly.

That way it won't snow!

I can dream right?

3 comments:

Mike said...

We just got hit with 6 to 12 inches of the white stuff. Want a lttle extra spending money? My driveway needs shoveling. I'll wait for your answer.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I don't think we need any more snow this winter.

Bilbo said...

We were expecting 1 to 3 inches of snow, but once again the storm moved to the north and passed us by. I'm not complaining, although I did just spend a lot of $ restocking my supply of sand and rock salt...