Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Let Me Tell You About My Day

I had to take my dad for his respiratory test today, which I was informed, should have been done while he was in the hospital 3 weeks ago.

Can I get an argh please?

Came home to get him settled. Went to work.

The snow arrived.

Got sent home after about 3 hours.

Oh and the drivers side wiper on my car...DIED!

Deader than spam.

Need to buy a wiper blade.

Had to drive home from work, BLIND

Needless to say, I'm a little bit shaken, stirred and aggravated.

I also believe that all cars hate me.

So can I get an I hate snow from the peanut gallery?

3 comments:

Mike said...

I hope they paid you for the whole day.

Bilbo said...

1. ARGH.
2. I hate snow.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I take it that the day was not one of your better ones?