Saturday, January 29, 2011

It's To Do List Time

I really need to get the stuff I need doing on a list so that I can stop procrastinating. I'm a big one for putting off until next year, the stuff that I could be doing right now.

You know, like cleaning.

I think cleaning is highly over-rated.

I also think that when I have to do 4 loads of laundry and clean the multitude of litter boxes that I have to clean...that I should get a little help from the other member of the household that isn't a senior citizen. Fat chance of that happening.

Today I managed to get to the Y to use the elliptical for about 30 minutes. I also shot to Giant Eagle for bread and pierogies and then I came home and made chicken paprikas for dinner. Hungarians out there will know that this is a wonderful chicken and dumplings recipe with a sour cream sauce.

This was the first time I made it...and no one died!

Yet!

I guess it's time to get that to do list together.

Or maybe I can put it off until tomorrow!

1 comments:

Mike said...

I've been throwing out magazines today. It's an emotional time. I want to read them all over again. But I know all the facts that I read about a few years ago have been overturned.