Thursday, January 13, 2011

Where Has The Week Gone

It's Thursday already?

Dang!

It is amazing what a little snow can do for moving the week along.

I even got one of my reviews done for Review You. It's a shame I have two more due in the next 12 days! On a positive note, I started listening to one and it was really great. It is a shame the second one wasn't quite as good.

On a happy note, I'll have my most recent album review posted at Mossip later today. Oddly it was a Christmas CD but one that was really great! 12 original songs. I know it is January, but you'll have to give the clips a listen when I post it. The artist's name is Michael Dyer and he has a really great voice and he manages to create songs that are funny and heartwarming without being ridiculous or sickeningly sweet. I can't wait to share the review with you.

Now if only this day would fly by as fast as my snow day did. I need to get to Walmart

1 comments:

Mike said...

Nothing to drag a day out like work will.