Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Part 1 In Operation Organization

Today I clipped coupons and I discarded the ones I know that won't be used.

But wait there's more! I filed them away in a pocket organizer that has labels for the various types of products!

Yup yup! I did that!

I even used one of the coupons that I clipped today, saving $3.00 on the Boost drink we've been giving my dad so that he puts on some weight.

Funny when you are old, you can lose weight so easily...when you are young...you have to fight to keep it off.

How unfair is that?

I hope I can keep up with this, because it will reduce clutter in our house, (don't ask how long coupon circulars stay in our kitchen) and save us money.

I feel proud of myself right now.

2 comments:

Mike said...

I just found some coupons that expired in 07 today.

Bilbo said...

I should be more conscious of coupons than I am. I used to clip and use them religiously, but I've gotten lazy. The only ones we really use regularly are the ones from Bed, Bath, and Beyond and Buy, Buy Baby. Too bad the state ABC (liquor) store doensn't offer or accept coupons...