Friday, January 28, 2011

Top 5 On Friday




Top 5 Artists or Shows you'd like to see in 2011

You guys know the drill. Play along in the comments or in your journal. This meme is created for my site Music Memoirs. Feel free to go there and check out my other weekly memes and play along.

1. Mika: He's been on my list for ages. I would love to see him, but he seems to play NYC or Philly when he comes to the US and well...I'm 36 and have responsibilities and strained finances, so 6 hour road trips for concerts isn't in the cards. But if he came to Pittsburgh I would try to see him.

2. 9 to 5: This one is part of the CLO this summer and I would love to be able to catch it if I can. I don't care if I sit in the top rows of the Benedum Center. I would just love to see this show.

3. The Band Perry: This is a fairly up and coming country band that I adore. I'd love to see some of the new country artists live if I could. Who knows, maybe one of them will play a local fair this summer. I can hope, right?

4.  Sugarland: I love this band. Their singles always make me feel so good about life and they get stuck in my head in a happy way.

5. The Zac Brown Band: I missed them when they toured solo, because I didn't know who they were at the time. They are coming to the Burgh with Kenny Chesney...and that show is sold out. Plus I don't like Kenny. The Zac Brown Band are kinda country but they have a more folksy sound with great harmonies. I'd love to see them at the Roadhouse if they play there again.

1 comments:

Mike said...

I not much of a crowd person. I'd rather be in the back running the sound system.