Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I Just Don't Understand

That wackjob in Arizona, plead not guilty today.

Not guilty?

WTF!

I can understand looking for an insanity plea, because he is likely insane, but from all the information I've seen, his insane self plotted this out...and for a long time.

A 9 year old child is dead! He killed 6 people and wounded 13.

Not GUILTY!!!

WTF!!

I just shake my head.

I realize that you are innocent until proven guilty but crikey.....this is such a travesty that it makes me sick to my stomach.

3 comments:

Mike said...

That just proves he's nuts.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

If he's trying bto get off on an insanity plea, he's going the right way about it.

Bilbo said...

If he pleads "not guilty," it just lets him put off the day of reckoning that much longer. He's guilty as sin, with a million witnesses to what he did, but the law does day "innocent until proven guilty," so he doesn't lose anything by pleading NG. I personally think we should just give each of the survivors a gun and turn them loose on him.