Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Winter Blahs

I'm really getting disgusted with this winter. I'm also jealous of all the people that can do those 365 photo meme things. Right now I have no inspiration for my photography. There's just nothing. Its dull, its gray, its meh. I'm also broke, so the only traveling I'm doing is via the book superhighway. Thankfully I can go on a lot of travels there, but that's not nearly as fun as going somewhere and actually doing something.

That's where the problem lies.

1. I have no money!
2. Mom's still couch ridden which means I'm still super chef. (Have I mentioned I'm getting sick of being super chef?)

I did get to Jack's last night though and I got to catch up on one of the episodes of Sarah Jane Adventures that I haven't watched, which is pretty much..uh....all of them. ARGH!

I also need to start watching Being Human again, which means I need to catch up on some of the last episodes from Series 1 because I missed them. I wish the TV didn't have such a pull on me. Oh and tomorrow White Collar starts again. I wish I didn't care about that show, actually I don't, I just like the hot guy in the show...ARGH! I think I'll just read until spring.

0 comments: