Saturday, January 02, 2010

The Coldest Night Of The Year

When winter comes, it sure doesn't waste any time moving in. Its at these times when I try to remind myself that a little more than a hundred years ago, most people didn't have all the fancy furnaces that are about now, but lordy it doesn't help. Its mother humping cold!

The room where my desktop is just happens to be the coldest room in our house.

Right now I'm in the process of trying to put some stuff on a flash drive so I can use my notebook in warmer regions of my house.

However after 5 minutes I'm an ice cube and I have to stop working.

Which is also why its taken me over an hour to type this damn entry.

I'm a fucking ICE CUBE!

I need my blanket. A heater! David Tennant! erm...a blanket and a heater.

I swear we never had this kind of cold this early in the season...

Brrrr!!!!!!!

I'm cold, toss another cat on!

0 comments: