Thursday, January 14, 2010

Its At Times Like This

I wish I were in Nevada.

My favorite, indie hotie, Judd Starr is going to be doing some live dates, and I think of all the new artists I've been exposed to in the last few years, he's one of the very best and also one of the prettiest.

Yup, Judd is about as easy on the eyes as they come.

Oh and he can sing too. However sometimes that's a bit hard to remember how good a singer he is, because I'm a girl and I tend to go all weak in the knees when I see a really good-looking bloke.

But in case you think I am one of those girls that is blinded by a pretty face. Listen to his music here. Scroll down and listen to Please Penny, because that is one of my favorite songs in the entire universe.

Now tell me again why I can't be in the Reno area?

Oh yeah, I'm broke.

Drat!

0 comments: