Friday, January 08, 2010

Top 5 On Friday: Week 225


Top 5 musical things you are excited for in 2010

You guys know the drill. Play along in the comments or in your journal. This meme is created for my site Music Memoirs. Feel free to go there and check out my other memes and play along.

1. Lady Antebellum's new album Need You Now, that's due out this month.




2. I'm hoping to catch Peter Noone again in Akron this year if at all possible. I always get exciting about seeing Peter, he's such an awesome guy and his shows are so fun.

3. More Costello concert CDs. There's another one of the "live" collection discs coming out this month and I hope to be able to get it. Its Live At Hollywood Hight


4. Nunsense and Hairspray in Pittsburgh! I haven't seen a show since Avenue Q. Let's hope that I have money by then!

5. Possible new Erasure album this year!!! SQUEE

0 comments: