Saturday, January 30, 2010

Its Cold Again

You know I'm really sick of the extra cold days coming on the weekends when I need to get shit done, but I'm a wuss. I will not go out in this crap if I really don't have to.

Grrr.

I'm a lazy wuss, that's sick to death of the temperatures being in the single digits.

Anyone else with me on this?

I want some unseasonably warm and I want it now. The ice and snow and insanely cold temperatures can go to hell in a handbasket. Please and thank you.

I do realize that its still January, but seriously, enough is fucking enough. I want warmth and I want it NOW!!!! Before I turn into a freaking ice cube!!!

I'm sick of walking around with a blanket around my shoulders and when I go outside with 3 scarves, gloves and 4 pairs of socks! OK, I'm joking about that, but you get the message right? I'm FUCKING COLD!

0 comments: