Saturday, January 23, 2010

Proopdoggie Dog Does Standup!

I finally got to see Greg Proops do standup tonight and OMG he's so fucking funny.

Greg's stand up is always snarky and irreverent and usually full of the f-bomb, which makes it all the more amusing, but what really made my day is how he heckles the audience.

He's like those jokes about In Soviet Russia...

So for Greg its In Soviet Russia comedian heckles you.

Oh and one thing is for sure nothing is sacred in the land of the Proopdog. He took on music, the president, the secretary of state, Paul McCartney and the one legged girl and Christmas.

Bless his cotton socks.

I never laughed so hard in all my life.

The evening would have been perfect had my check engine light not come on about half way home.

Apparently my car likes The Waterfront as much as I do.

Grrrr

0 comments: