Monday, January 25, 2010

Missing Mondays

This week for Missing Monday I have to say I miss having a Ponderosa in our town.

How lame is that?

Granted my little hamlet of Charleroi On Mon has many delightful restaurants, from Salatinos River House Cafe, to Paolo's to La Fiesta. All of them nommy, but I miss my steak house!

See the Ponderosa people decided many years ago that we weren't worthy of them and moved their restaurant to the Walmart Plaza in Rostraver. However I hate that restaurant now. Its too big and too many of the tables make you feel like you are sitting in the middle of the room with the whole world staring at you.

See I'm a booth kinda girl. I don't mind tables but when the atmosphere makes me feel like the whole world is watching me eat, I just kinda don't like it. Hence me not going to Ponderosa in Rostraver anymore.

~sigh~

And I would much rather have someone cook my steak for me, then have to make it myself.

Boo to you Ponderosa.

0 comments: