Sunday, January 10, 2010

I Don't Wanna Be A Grown Up Anymore

For the last 2 weeks I've been officially grown up and it sucks. Royally. Mom's back has been bugging her, so I've been:

1. Caretaker

2. Cook, making sure not only she eats, but dad and Raymond and on several occasions my sister and her other son.

3. Laundry lady.

4. Total house cleaner etc.

On top of it all in that time...the one cat died....I've had to do all the grocery shopping and make sure mom's household bills were being paid...on top of doing mine.

I'm very crabby right now, because there's no damn place to sit in our living room, because Mom's on the couch...dad's in the chair, and he's always in the living room now....and the other two chairs are totally uncomfortable, mostly because they are Mom's chairs.

Yes, I'm being irrational. Most likely a little childish, but I'm flipping frustrated, because for the most part I wonder why a man that's 84 years old still doesn't know how to get food for himself, that isn't a flipping donut!

Oye vey.

And now I have to take him out to dinner.

And no he's not senile.

Head desk.

Being grown up is seriously overrated. The only good thing about it, is that you can drink beer/wine/liquor.

0 comments: