Thursday, January 28, 2010

I Hate Food That's Good For Me

I have a little tip for all of you. Those Jimmy Dean healthy breakfast sandwiches and their Walmart equivalents are crappy.

There are two reasons for this.

1. Egg whites are not tasty and turn into rubber discs in the best of microwaves.
2. The breakfast bread choices suffer. OMG in the Walmart one....they offer a whole wheat bagel. Its a disgrace to bagels everywhere. The croissants aren't bad but the yolkless egg ruins it.

I want real egg, not half an egg.

People, my gram ate eggs almost every morning of her life and she lived to be 101. That's not too shabby.

I want food that tastes like its worth eating and egg beaters just aren't it.

So take your healthified breakfast sandwiches and shove them, but leave me the turkey sausage, cos that's actually pretty nommy!

0 comments: