Thursday, September 17, 2009

Why?

I'm so sick of diets and people promoting diets passing off Boca burgers and Morningstar Burgers and crumbles as a perfect replacement for that Quarter Pounder or even little cheeseburger.

Sorry, Hungry Girl that doesn't cut it with me. I like meat and when I'm craving a burger, which doesn't happen often, believe it or not, I want a flipping burger.

Why not promote tasty turkey burgers? Or chicken burgers which are just as good and only have a fraction of the calories? The other thing everyone seems to forget is that half the calories on any of those huge burgers like the Angus Third Pounders is the bun and the slop they put on them, usually mayonnaise and we all know mayonnaise is a no no for anyone watching their calories.

On a happy note, I can have a Wendy's Jr Cheeseburger, it's only clocking in at 270 calories. Yay!

If it weren't for a stupid email newsletter I wouldn't even be thinking about cheeseburgers this early in the morning.

0 comments: