Friday, September 18, 2009

Top 5 On Friday: Week 240



This meme is created for my site Music Memoirs. Feel free to go there and check out my other two weekly memes and play along.

Top 5 bands you wish would reunite.

1. Oingo Boingo: I would love Danny Elfman to just take a small break from his money making job of film scoring and record another album with the guys. OK, I would be happy if he just recorded an album by himself. I want more singing from Danny! The little tidbits here are just not enough.

2. The Moody Blues (original lineup): I don't want a tour. I just want an album. I'll take it anyway I can get it. If it meant Ray Thomas and Mike Pinder working with Justin, John and Graham, well I wouldn't complain at all.

3. The Story: Jonatha Brooke and Jennifer Kimball were awesome together. Their pretty folk music was fun, beautiful and funny. I'd love to see the ladies together again.

4.The Monkees: Put your differences behind you guys. (OK, I know its not going to happen) There is no love lost between Davy, Micky, Peter and Mike and its sad. I looked forward to their live shows.

5. Glass Tiger: I know they've done little reunions in Canada, but I'd at least like to get a full album out of them. If I can't have that, if Alan Frew would kindly do another solo album, I would be greatly appreciative.

0 comments: