Sunday, September 13, 2009

Stupid Things I Do So I'm Entertained

I probably shouldn't have gone to the Renaissance Festival, but I just can't resist the festival. I've gone the same week for the last three years, and I enjoy myself each time.

I enjoyed it this year too, but oh do I feel it now that I'm home.

I felt half human this morning when I woke up.

I still feel mostly human, but oh this cold is still kicking me in the ass hard!

Remind me, the next time I get any bright ideas like going out when I'm not over a cold, TO STAY HOME!

No, don't do that. I'd be bitter and cranky that I didn't go, and I loved every minute of the Renfest. My cold however is giving me payback for being on good behavior for the seven hours that I was away from my warm bed.

But I'll take it like a trooper because I had fun. Plus see my 23 year old nephew get a lap dance from Pearl The Washing Well Wench was priceless! I'll explain more about that when my head feels less likely to explode!

0 comments: