Saturday, September 19, 2009

Pancakes! I want em!

My mom got a flier for a Betty Crocker holiday cookbook and one of the teasers was for Apple Butter Pancakes. Needless to say, ever since that flier entered our house, I've been craving these things.

So today I decided to see if I could find a recipe and voila! I found this one.


Ingredients

* 2 C. buttermilk pancake mix
* 1 1/4 C. water
* 2 Tbs. apple butter
* 2 tsp. cinnamon powder (optional)
* 1 1/2 handfuls chocolate chips

Directions

First mix all of the ingredients together. Heat a skillet or a griddle and lightly spray nonstick butter spray over the pan or griddle. Take a 1/4 C. batter and pour onto the griddle. Cook until little bubbles form in the center, then flip.

So, do you think I should be brave and try these? I think they might need some cinnamon butter on top too.

So much for that diet!

0 comments: