Wednesday, September 02, 2009

I Hate When I Lose Things

I bought some earrings when I went to Lancaster and I took everything out of their bags and put them away. Apparently when I did this, I put away 3 pairs of brand new earrings too well, because I haven't seen them since.

I'm in firm belief that my house eats things.

I have been looking everywhere for them now for over a week and its driving me batty!

My little shot glasses (I buy one every where I go that sells them) are all there. Another pair of earrings I bought somewhere else are accounted for but not my Hershey kiss earrings a cute pair of peace sign earrings and my horse and buggy earrings. Novelty stuff yeah and only about $14 in value, but I'm still pissed at myself for losing them the second I got in the door.

ARGH!

I'm really running out of places to look and I'm beginning to think that the cats have hidden them somewhere I'll never find them.

0 comments: