Sunday, September 20, 2009

Mutchka: A Life In Pictures

My orange tabby, Mutchka, the first cat ever to come into my life went to the heavyside layer today. It was totally unexpected. We had no idea he was ill. He had been eating and being pretty much his usual kitty self for the last few days.

My heart is shattered.

He was truly a fine specimen of a cat, with a personality that could make even a cat hater love him. No doughnut was safe in his presence. No McDonald's hamburger either. He loved his food. He'd eat anything that wouldn't eat him first!

Here are some images of the life of the world's best kitteh, The Great Mutchcoweeo.

As some of you know, the pictures of the animals on the side of my blog are all of pets that have gone to the other side. I am so depressed to be adding Mutchka to that lineup so soon after Purrbee. He is going to be missed horribly.








0 comments: