Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Not In The Mood

I'm generally out of sorts today. I'm just not in the mood to do much of anything today. Its one of those days where I simply wish I did not have to get out of bed, and for as much as I've got done is write my Elfslut Says column @ mossip which you can read here.

Check it out...leave your opinions there, cos its nice to get some discussion going.

Other than that I wish I could say I've been productive, but nope I haven't. I'd have to have something important to do to be productive and I don't. Which really makes me wish that I could be home, staring at my computer that doesn't run on Windows 98 and doesn't have a dial up connection.

I think I'm hitting a point where I really need some of my vacation days...and I need to veg out. I'm also ready to take just about everything in my closet and throw it out...and ARGH!!

I'm just frustrated and angry with myself and the world right now.

Right now I'm calling a do over on today and hopefully I'll get out of bed on the right side....instead of smacking into the wall!

0 comments: