Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen random facts

1. I always seem to be the designated driver on nights out, which is not fair, as I enjoy a nice drinky poo as much as anyone.

2. I do not function well in the morning, but my eyes always pop open before 8 a.m. even on the weekend.

3. I hate to clean, with a passion that cannot be described.

4. I hate American Idol, but I's snog Simon Cowell in a heartbeat.

5. I'm totally lousy with remembering to watch most of my favorite shows. I've only seen 1 episode of Monk this season and its the last and the same goes for Pysch.

6. As much as I hate it, I try to get some exercise in at the gym 3 times a week. It however has not helped my weight at all.

7. I usually only wear lipstick and blush during the work week.

8. I almost never wear high heels. I don't want to embarrass myself by falling on my face.

9. I am addicted to Farkle and Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook. I need a 12 Step Program!

10. My freelance reviewing job is the only job I've had that brings me any amount of joy.

11. Wild horses couldn't drag me to a class reunion.

12. I hate wearing denim.

13. I think that the Twilight Series is the worst load of crap ever to be foisted on the eyes of readers

0 comments: