Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I Did A Scary Thing Last Night

What death defying fete did I accomplish last night do you want to know?

I cleaned the fridge with my father. No my father had nothing to do with it being frightening, though maybe just a little with the way he was cleaning the shelves for awhile there. I feared for them, I tell you!

I don't know why a fridge that doesn't have much in it, compared to most can become a toxic waste site so easily.

Oh yeah, my mom's involved.

Love her, but she puts things in there, never to take them out again.

We should only be allowed to have leftovers @ Thanksgiving and Christmas. Any other time and things can get really creepy, especially since we are without a real dog. I'm wondering if we can rent a dog for after meal cleanups. The neighbors have 3 Sharpei pups, maybe they would like some roast?

But yeah, the fridge is clean, and no one was hurt in the process by any of the things that were about to walk out of it on their own.

0 comments: